As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Woke up at 4:30am...

I woke extra early today... Lord, I'm waiting...

Psalm 57:7-11

7 My heart is steadfast, O God,
my heart is steadfast;
I will sing and make music.

8 Awake, my soul!
Awake, harp and lyre!
I will awaken the dawn.

9 I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations;
I will sing of you among the peoples.

10 For great is your love, reaching to the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the skies.

11 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let your glory be over all the earth.


7   神 啊 , 我 心 堅 定 , 我 心 堅 定 ; 我 要 唱 詩 , 我 要 歌 頌 !

8 我 的 靈 ( 原 文 是 榮 耀 ) 啊 , 你 當 醒 起 ! 琴 瑟 啊 , 你 們 當 醒 起 ! 我 自 己 要 極 早 醒 起 !

9 主 啊 , 我 要 在 萬 民 中 稱 謝 你 , 在 列 邦 中 歌 頌 你 !

10 因 為 , 你 的 慈 愛 高 及 諸 天 ; 你 的 誠 實 達 到 穹 蒼 。

11   神 啊 , 願 你 崇 高 過 於 諸 天 ! 願 你 的 榮 耀 高 過 全 地 !

----------
Lord, help me to appropriate my passion toward you. O, why my heart suffers violence... Is it not for you, my Lord? Is it not for you to show me your purpose in me? "Record my lament; list my tears on your scroll - are they not in your record?" Psalm 56:8 (我 幾 次 流 離 , 你 都 記 數 ; 求 你 把 我 眼 淚 裝 在 你 的 皮 袋 裡 。 這 不 都 記 在 你 冊 子 上 麼 ?).

Psalm 55:16-23

16 But I call to God,
and the LORD saves me.

17 Evening, morning and noon
I cry out in distress,
and he hears my voice.

18 He ransoms me unharmed
from the battle waged against me,
even though many oppose me.

19 God, who is enthroned forever,
will hear them and afflict them—
Selah
men who never change their ways
and have no fear of God.

20 My companion attacks his friends;
he violates his covenant.

21 His speech is smooth as butter,
yet war is in his heart;
his words are more soothing than oil,
yet they are drawn swords.

22 Cast your cares on the LORD
and he will sustain you;
he will never let the righteous fall.

23 But you, O God, will bring down the wicked
into the pit of corruption;
bloodthirsty and deceitful men
will not live out half their days.
But as for me, I trust in you.

16 至 於 我 , 我 要 求 告   神 ; 耶 和 華 必 拯 救 我 。

17 我 要 晚 上 、 早 晨 、 晌 午 哀 聲 悲 歎 ; 他 也 必 聽 我 的 聲 音 。

18 他 救 贖 我 命 脫 離 攻 擊 我 的 人 , 使 我 得 享 平 安 , 因 為 與 我 相 爭 的 人 甚 多 。

19 那 沒 有 更 變 、 不 敬 畏   神 的 人 , 從 太 古 常 存 的   神 必 聽 見 而 苦 待 他 。

20 他 背 了 約 , 伸 手 攻 擊 與 他 和 好 的 人 。

21 他 的 口 如 奶 油 光 滑 , 他 的 心 卻 懷 著 爭 戰 ; 他 的 話 比 油 柔 和 , 其 實 是 拔 出 來 的 刀 。

22 你 要 把 你 的 重 擔 卸 給 耶 和 華 , 他 必 撫 養 你 ; 他 永 不 叫 義 人 動 搖 。

23   神 啊 , 你 必 使 惡 人 下 入 滅 亡 的 坑 ; 流 人 血 、 行 詭 詐 的 人 必 活 不 到 半 世 , 但 我 要 倚 靠 你 。


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home