As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

23 Minutes in Hell

I went to New Life Christian Center on Sunday night for this special outreach event. Did this title scare you? Haha... the event was to promote the new book that Bill Wiese wrote in regard to his experience when the Lord took him to Hell for 23 minutes as a participant (as opposed to an observer). It's a message of warming because of love.

Hell was created for the Devil and his angels. God does not desire for us to go there. Anyways, I bought the book and have not been able to put it down. I think I'll finish reading it tonight.

I highly recommend this book. If you need a copy of the audio CD, please let me know. I'll make a copy for you.

3 Comments:

Blogger IceCreampuff said...

I want the audio CD, could you make a copy for me? Or email me the file, thanks~

12:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Janice,

I've uploaded the file and e-mailed the link to your gmail account. Check it out.

10:32 PM

 
Blogger IceCreampuff said...

thanks sooooo much!

11:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home