As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Forever

Words and Music by Marty Sampson

VERSE:
D
I'll worship at Your throne
D/F#
Whisper my own love song
G
With all my heart I sing
Bm A
For You my Dad and King

D
I'll live for all my days
D/F#
To put a smile on Your face
G
And when we finally meet
Bm A
It'll be for eternity

BRIDGE:
G D/F# A
And oh how wide You open up Your arms
G
When I need Your love
D/F# A
And how far You would come
G
If ever I was lost
A
And You said that all You feel for me
G
Is undying love
Bm A/C# D
That You showed me through the cross

CHORUS:
D
I'll worship You my God
D/F#
I'll worship You my God
G Bm A
I love You, I love You
D
Forever I will sing
D/F# G Bm A D D/F# G A
Forever I will be with You, be with You

�2000 Marty Sampson (Hillsong)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

howyo doing?

lessen the number of cups you drink.....remember, what ET said

9:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you Burn me a CD of all the photos that we took on Friday night k~ hehe ^0^ Thanks for all the cool mixed drinks~ You really have talents on that!

3:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

最近還蠻想到你的

還穩吧

10:44 AM

 
Blogger Donald said...

not bad lo... been kept busy at work, but need to re-evalute my goals.

Pray for me if you can. Thanks for thinking of me.

5:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home