As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Sunday, February 26, 2006

If You Could See What I See

To: Esther and Eric
I love this song! I will try my best to sing this song with my soul. Thanks for blessing me with the priviledge to sing this song at your wedding. 3/11 is right around the corner now... wow... time really flies.

Btw, you wouldn't happen to have the guitar tabs for this song?

By: Geoff Moore & The Distance

all of my life

i have dreamed

that somehow love would find me

now i can't believe you're standing here


If beauty is all

in the eye

of the beholder then i
wish you could see

the love for you that lives in me
And you would know you have my heart


If you could see, what i see

that a treasure's what you are
if you could see, what i see
Created to be

the only one for me
If you could see, what i see

I know there are days
when you feel
so much less than ideal
wondering what i see in you

It's all of the light
and the grace
your belief in me drives me to say
that i promise you
a faithful love, forever true

if you could see
then you'd understand
why i fall down to my knees
and i pray my love
will be worthy of
the one who gave his life
so our love could be

if you could see
what i see(x2)

You're created to be
The perfect one for me
If you could see
What i see

if beauty is all
in the eye
of the beholder then i
am beholding...
true beauty

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks... my star attraction!

the lyrics were crafted in such deep emotion and appreciation... just love it!

thanks for singing it at the wedding~

7:00 PM

 
Blogger Donald said...

You're welcome... keep in mind, I'm still practicing... hehehe.

7:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home