As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Thank you, Tina, for celebrating my birthday with me.

Turning one year older today... and it seemed no one cared at first. Today was special... or should I say, this year is special. At work, we're expanding, I've been moved to an office to share with two other co-workers so we can make more room. My new co-worker was the only person who called me to say "happy birthday" (Thanks, Paoning). My work schedule is tied up partly due to my two week absence (well, it has always been tied up). And I felt that I was forgotten, no one cared. I was just gonna go home and continue my food hating by not eating since I'm still suffering from PTS (Post Taiwan Syndrome -George Lin). And all of the sudden, Tina invited me for dinner tonight. I haven't seen her in 4 years. And have only recently re-established contact (past 6 months). This was a rarety and deserves it's own post.

Therefore this post is dedicated as an album of Tina (she's on my friendster, btw, in case you want to know more about her). Tina, thank you again for your sweetness and kindness.

We went to Anjin for dinner:

The ribeye
The shortrib
Tomato Salad
Beef tongue
Skirt Steak
She has the most energetic personality
The intestines
Well, she definitely can eat for a sub 100 lbs girl.
Sapporo on Tap.
Tina, this beer is bigger than you... but she definitely can drink
"Kan pei, it's your birthday" I have not felt touched for a while... thank you so much...


"Hohoho, it's all mine!"

"Oh, getting full and getting sleepy, only slept for 3 hours last night." Btw, she studies very hard for her classes. Congrats on Aceing all your classes last quarter.
And... she can entertain too...



Thanks for your companion and the greatest smile.
Time to go... this is her place in Irvine. Ok, if you're her fan, leave comments below.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are all my fans? mwahahahahah... happy bday donald! =)

7:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home