As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, January 09, 2006

Back in the USA


As many of you have noticed... I have not updated my blog for a while. The reason is because I was out more than I was in. And that I took too many photos and I need time to organize them.

So please bear with me and stay tuned for the updates. The second week is more interesting then the first week in Taiwan.

...

On a side note, I can't sleep right now. Even though my body is physically tired, I can't seem to shake off the music, the noises, the good looking people, and the smell of delicious food in my head. I definitely will miss Taipei and Taiwan. This vacation has satisfied my need for renewal and has abrubtly reached the end of the feast. I will never forget the times that I spent with each one of you however brief it might be. In some ways we touched and connected, in some ways we gained... and we'd also lost. But most definitely, this was happy times...

-detour-

The colors of night in Taipei carved too deeply of images in my heart. But when I search deeper within, I found that I miss more of my grandma and my father.

As I was sorting out the photos I took for this trip... I realized that I didn't take pictures of the most important person... my father.

I took pictures with my father 2 years ago when I came back... well, that's because we actually had meals together. So we didn't have meals together this time? We did... but I guess I was in too much of a hurry to get out and have fun. Not knowing that one of the most important things is to stay with family. Especially with those whom we cannot be with for whatever reason. My father and the rest of the family lived apart for the past 20 years... separated by the Pacific Ocean. I guess I wished that my family was still a singularity, even though, it has not been for so long.

Here's the picture that I took 2 years ago on my 31st birthday with my father.

With this in mind... I'm beginning to think about the possibility of staying and working in Taipei...

Where is this detour taking me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home