As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Family reunited Part III

Today is the last day that Lynn and I will stay in Taiwan. So we met up with dad after the lunch with my aunts, uncles, and my mom at Brother's Hotel.

The food at Brother's hotel is know for its Taiwanese authenticity.

As we say farewell, let me leave with pictures worth your drool.















Going off the tangent here a bit. We went to Taipei main station to pick up my Wii and found that this is going off.

One Million Star wannabe?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home