As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Friday, December 28, 2007

First time in 3 years...

Today is the last work day for me for the year 2007. And in about 40 minutes, I have a 4 day weekend to look forward to. It's interesting how this year comes and go so quickly. For the past 3 years in the row, I spent the last week of the year and the first week of the year away in Taiwan. This year I even get an extra week of vacation because I've worked here for more than 5 years. And yet I chose to work on the last week of the year, and consequently, on the first week of the year next week.

Looking back, I have a lot of things to be thankful for. And I got married, finally, this year (hehe). I sometimes still feel like I'm in a dream. And I'm thankful that this dream has come true.

So for 2008. I have a whole new life waiting ahead for me and my new family. Thank you all for visiting my blog, despite my seldom and decreasing entries toward the latter part of the year. God bless you!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger IceCreampuff said...

Happy New Year!!!
Have a great vacation!!!

1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home