As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Friday, February 09, 2007

Going to the Daniel retreat tonight!

Sorry people, I've been busy cooking for the past two nights to get plenty of meat stewed for the Saturday night dinner so I've not had chances to update my blog. God still has shown me His triumph and power at work as I was able to stay focused more without the distraction of MSN. But since I've been sleeping late this week (right around 2am), I've not been able to make it to the morning prayer meetings. I hope that next week will be better for me.

Today is not very busy. I've actually had some time to review some of my old blog entries as well as other people's blogs.

And....

Ya!!! I'm leaving the office one hour early today!

Ya!! Finally got HDMI working for my TV from the Cable Set top box.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home