As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Friday, January 12, 2007

Dreams updated...

My Lord, you updated my dreams... now there's a direction. Help me to fill in the details...

Happy birthday to me. Thanks for the thoughtful person who's always in my prayers...

May we walk through this year as those who have dreams from God. And may His name to lifted as people are drawn to Him.

Lord, let me experience you in a new way different than before... much different than before.



Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah... presents! May God grant you whatn what you asked for...

10:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home