As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, December 25, 2006

I can get online at the house!!!

Finally, finally... my notebook has been suffering from an unknown slow down that caused everything to load slowly from boot up to shut down. I had suspected that it was a hardware issue. However, the supports at Dell thinks it was the OS and recommended to re-install. This happened just right on the day where I was gonna go back to Taiwan. So I couldn't send the notebook back to Dell for them to change the hard drive since I will be needing the notebook during the vacation here.

Yesterday, I finally had it... the slow down was unbearable. So I backed up my stuff and began the reformat process last night before I went to bed. I was done during the afternoon time and sure enough, the new install fixed the slow down. My father wanted to get the 8Mb fiber optic Internet/TV/Phone triple play(wow, didn't know that... until I called the ISP for the username and password for PPPoE) working correctly and add wireless service, so we went to get a router and installed it.

Now I have Internet right from in my room!! This is great! Because now I can finally update my blog without going to my father's office.

Tonight I had a chance to share God with my stepsister and her mom. They are good people, unfortunately, they feel that that their good deeds can save them. Lord, please give me wisdom in sharing with them about you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home