As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Home of Christians for Performance Artists

This is a church where my father attended for 26 years. The pastor's message was good and they gave me a warm welcome. Btw, David Tao's father goes to this church and so does Mr. Sun.

I didn't stay for the Evening celebration because I've got anther engagement to celebrate Christmas Eve with friends I knew from last year's Taiwan trip. Tonight would be the first KTV in Taiwan for me. And I'm already not looking forward to it as much as before. God has changed my appetite.

Anyways, I was looking at the phone bill from T-Mobile's website... they must had some glitch happening on their system. The details bill shows a total balance of $54... while the overall balance showed $316.62!!!

I'm gonna call them and find out what's going on. I am still well within my covered plan service.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home