As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Been so busy lately...

... that I didn't even have time to update my blog or read anyone else' blog. Or to be quiet before God. And now it's time again for me to sleep and fight the battle tomorrow again at work.

Time is approaching for some changes in my life. I just got the biggest paycheck in my life so far this past Friday. Another big paycheck coming in 2 weeks... but what's after that. Lord, I need your mercy and grace to go on. The place where I'm going is beyond my past experience. It's an entirely new world... where I will need to take these steps... by faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home