As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Making good and bad choices...

Today I don't feel like meeting people. I don't feel like going out... I woke up around 9 this morning, a friend asked me to go Dim Sum at 11. I said I would be at church. Well, I didn't go to church either. At around 11. I got up to turn on my computer to see if I can listen to the sermon on church's webcast live feature... well, it's not working yet.

Last night, I spend around $130 to celebrate my co-worker's birthday with some other friends. I didn't get home until around 4:30am. Most of the people were buzzed out. However, my head was very clear. I am losing appetite for this type of activities. Last night, I was thinking... what the millenium party would be like if I made it there. I want to strive to get there and be the firsts among the resurrected.

However, I made some bad choices last night... spent too much money, ate too much, drank too much... and the results: gained 4 lbs and feeling bad about going out to eat and spend time with other God seeking brothers and sisters. And it's funny how I don't have a hangover like I thought I would have. My head is absolutely cristal...

Maybe I'll just wash up a bit and try to make it to church now.

... and still, gotta be making good choices about what I eat as well.

11:48am... stomach not doing great. I guess I'll stay home after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home