As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Saturday, September 23, 2006

dream last night...

I was running as fast as a speeding car. The Spirit of God was on me and I was running on the sidewalk. There were no cars and other pedestrians on the road...

And then, I saw what looked like 3 men running toward me... all faceless and with dark clouds above them. We were going to collide, and for some reason, I decided to keep on going. As I approach them, they turned into 3 different dogs and I passed through them as a penetrating sword. There was no stopping in me. I was speeding even faster.

All of the sudden, I saw a small brown dog running past me from behind me, and then, a larger black hunter dog running past me following the small brown dog. The hunter dog turned around and looked at me and I turned around and ran the other way just as fast as I was moving forward.

The brown dog ran past me again with the black hunter dog following it and it looked at me again... non-vicious or threatening type of look both times. I turned around and went around them by getting off the side walk and speeding toward the direction I was going. I woke up... and I never saw the third dog.

----------------
What is means to me:

After what I deemed to be a great realization from Friday night fellowship bible study, I now have a much more concrete idea of what my next step is in spiritual maturity as well as my direction. My running speedingly is a confirmation that I will run to God with His power in me. The 3 faceless men running toward me are the enemy who tried to stop me. They were powerful but not as powerful as God. So they turned into dogs while I ran past them... however, they still have the power to run as the same pace or even faster then me. So the first small brown dog ran past me... distracting me.

Now, I've always like smaller dogs and not too fond of larger dogs. So a small dog running ahead of me will get my attention. It represents that distraction and temptation will come even when I'm running in full force serving God wholeheartedly.

And then, a black hunter dog ran past me. This is one of the dogs that I have much fear for. Even though the dog was looking at me with an innocent look, I knew this was a danger sign... I was threatened by it and I turned away from running toward God to go back my own direction.

They caught up with me again. And this time, I deviated from the path I was on. And went around them. Speeding toward God.

I'm sure the third dog, if caught up with me, would have the power to overtake me... I felt it was the beast.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's why we have the fellowship, right? We should not fight any fights alone. But before we can reach any victory, this fellowship must be able to rejoice in God's grace and blessings when we have true unity. Otherwise there are gaps all over the place. Please continue to pray for the unity of Daniel and never stop coming!
-God Bless-

Andy

4:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home