As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The past 3 weeks...

For the past 3 weeks, my boss has been away from office on tour in Europe. So in the office, everyone is more relaxed... but that will come to an end very shortly...

He's coming back on Friday!!!

I guess I should get ready soon... not that I've been slacking off or anything. It's just that my boss is kind of paranoid about many things.

What I did learn was ways to motivate myself each morning to get things done. Scheduling things and follow through with them. Usually I would get things done before noon time and then I can research and plan for tomorrow's activities. It's quite relaxing actually... one thing I really need to get done though... GET TO WORK ON TIME!!!

This is the single biggest fault or defect that I have since the second month of me working here. When I'm out on business trip, I usually get up a lot earlier than I need to. So this is a sign that my lifestyle needs some adjustments.

So the goal... GET TO WORK ON TIME!!! Repeat, Donald, repeat...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too! repeat et...repeat...

7:15 PM

 
Blogger Donald said...

ET go.. home...

ya, let's encourage each other. I still got to work 7 minutes late this morning.

10:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r doing good,

keep walking on your game~

and bring some jokes to us this Sat...

2:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home