As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Celebration bottle

After the fellowship, I rushed to Dozo for the post show celebration with my co-worker on opening a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label. $130 for this bottle there...

I believe this is the end of my detour. Beginning next week, there will be nothing less than 100% in all that I do... work, exercise, and God...

Good night, everyone.

3 Comments:

Blogger IceCreampuff said...

Wowoo, I just found out you love drinking!
Next time when I go back to LA, you better make me some. I love some drinks, too! My friend taught me how to make B-54 with fire once, hahaha...

9:54 AM

 
Blogger IceCreampuff said...

Oh, I mean B-52 with fire... ha!

9:56 AM

 
Blogger Donald said...

Oh~~~

Hehehe, alright!! Anytime lo! There are a few different recipes for making a flaming B-52. I go with the milder version which is adding a thin layer of Bacardi 151 on top. The stronger version uses two strong liquors (Stroh 80 Rum and absinth herbal liquor) making the shot 116 proof.

So wanna share your recipe, Janice? Hehe...

10:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home