As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Finally over...


3 days of very long business trip is finally over as I wait at the Sacramento Airport for my flight back to LA. I drove a lot this time:

4/16/06: landed in San Jose, stayed at the Marriot in Santa Clara
4/17/06: Woke up at 6:30am because have to drive to San Francisco for the 10am meeting. Ended up we were an entre hour early. Drove my boss back to San Jose at 5pm for his flight back to LA (damn...). Drive up back again to have dinner in SF, and then off to Sacramento. Didn't get there until past midnight. Staying at a nice hotel: Residence Inn/Marriot in Sacramento.
4/18/06: Morning meeting with the County of Sacramento. A good and fruitful meeting. And then, meeting with Caltrans Dist 3... not so interesting. And then, went to return the rental at the Sacramento airport. Got there way too early... so I moped around at Java City dear my gate. Discovered free wireless internet.

Would you believe it? Free wireless internet at the airport...

4 Comments:

Blogger IceCreampuff said...

你好誇張啊
從SF drove to San Jose and then drove back to SF again!!! You should let me know you had dinner in SF, so you can join my church group for my bday dinner~!
By the way, you donno there is wireless internet at the airport? hahaha... it has been used for a long time.

4:15 AM

 
Blogger Donald said...

Ya... my boss booked my flights for me. Next time I'm going to do it myself so that it makes more sense. I was waiting for a chance to get online so I can perhaps contact you lo. I had dinner with my friend in SF Chinatown. Was gonna get egg tarts but I was too late. :(

About wireless internet at airports... I know LAX doesn't have it for free. So I was pleasantly surprised.

Happy belated birthday, Janice.

9:31 AM

 
Blogger Sydney said...

bring the famous egg tarts from SF this sat..don't hide them and no excuse! =P

5:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo holmie...

As promissed, here is the johnny walker event:

I went to this event 2 yrs ago. It was really fun. They had an open bar (anything u want that can be mixed with Johnnie Walker) plus appetizers.

Do a search on Google and u’ll find lots of Blogs about the last time that they had an event.

This year, they are going to have it at the Jim Henson Studios. The place that brought you the Muppets.

http://www.journeyoftaste.net/Docs/Discovery/Default.aspx
Password is Progress

Enjoy the free booze.

12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home