As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Piano


This is a song sang by 范逸臣 called "The Piano." I had this song for a while and was just recently turned on by its mesmorizing music and lyrics. When I heard the intro music of the song, I was reminded of Snoopy. This song used the music written by Kuwata Keisuke (桑田佳佑) and has a Cantonese version sang by Jackie Chang (張學友).

Share with all of you:

白鍵是那一年海的沙灘 浪花的繾綣

黑鍵是和你多日不見 彈指間 海岸線

你的淚 我的眼 模糊天邊

每個人心中都有架鋼琴 塵封在回憶

任憑我只是你的插曲 時間偶爾提起

鋼琴偶爾哭泣 那些凌亂片段

如果愛還能再重來 我期待澎湃永遠在

oh~~每次琴蓋打開 便有歌來自大海

如果愛我已不存在 我希望有一段精采

讓回憶有所感慨 白鍵是現在我哀悼

昨天成全你改變 黑鍵是原諒我的原諒

好想再彈一遍 手指卻只聽見 妳的抱歉

oh~ oh~ oh~ 有所感慨

oh~ oh~ oh~ ~

Translation (by me again):

The Ivory represents that year at the beach when the wave was vibrant and pretty.
Ebony represents the many days I haven't seen you.
Between the finger tips and the ocean horizon, your tears and my eyes smeared the line between the ocean and the sky.

Everyone's heart has a piano locked inside the dust of memories. Don't care whether I'm only like an interlude to you. Once in a while, time mentions of it... Once in a while, the piano weeps... for these disorganized fragments.

If love can start over again, I would expect that the rising of the tide will always chracterize it. Oh... whenever I open the piano cover, a song from the depth of the grand sea will reveal itself.

If the love for me is no more, I would hope for a decorated past. So that the memory would be interlaced with sighs and regret.

Ivory is now my down song of remembrance for letting you change in the times of yesterday. Ebony is now my forgiven forgiveness. I wish I can play the song again, but my fingers only heard your dimming apology.

Oh... oh... oh... interlaced with sighs and regret

oh... oh... oh... whoo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home