As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Friday night Party

When I decided to write this entry, I was thinking about a lot of things... one of the things I thought of was gratitude. There is this wonderful, sweet, caring, smart, and utterly beautiful girl that I met just over two weeks ago who is of a completely different world than mine. Oddly enough, we became close friends very quickly and her whole being brought noticeable impact to my life. With this girl, there's always a feeling of warmth similar to that of the winter sun... warm but not blazing. Bright but not blinding.

Anyways... here's a special thanks to the beautiful Skye. Human words lack such terminology for what I wish to express clearly in my limited vocabulary.

Tonight, Skye return the favor and took me to dinner at Furaibo in Rowland Heights. She really knows how to enjoy life to the fullest. She especially enjoys fine dining and the life of the colors of night. Like I said... different world, right?


Thanks for being such a sweet and special friend to me. I feel that I'm at a loss for words on your friendliness to me. Skye and me at Dozo . She actually smiles a lot more than what the picture shows.
And Furaibo.


Monday February 20, 2006
Gyu-Kaku

Tonight is kind of unusual. Normally, my week nights are filled with schedules to work out at either 24 Hour Fitness or Bally's.

So what's special about tonight? Well, I drove all the way to Westwood after work for a very special Japanese BBQ at Gyu-Kaku. This is Skye. What can I say about her... she's different than anybody that I've known before. And she's no stranger to fine dining. Gyu-Kaku is one of her favorite restaurants and since I owe her dinner, it was my pleasure to dine with her tonight.
The authentic Japanese charcoal flavor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home