As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Dinner with grandma and aunt Evelyn

This is the intersection of Tong Hua and Shin Yi... on my way to my grandma's place.

We went to a specialty Shabu place that quickly rose up in the charts as one of the best in Taiwan. The soup is uniquely flavored with Taiwan white sugar cane. Healthy and delicious.

My cool grandma... come on, honestly, how many 80 year young grandmas do you know wear sunglasses to dinner. Hahaha, actually, my grandma's eyes are very sensitive to light right now because she just had surgery a few weeks ago. But she still looks like a rock star.
and here's my aunt Evelyn, youngest aunt on my mother's side.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home