As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Friday, December 23, 2005

First Night out in Taipei

12/23/05
First Friday night out in the Eastern part of Taipei. This is within walking distance from my father's place and we realized that after we got stuck in traffic for about 20 minutes.

Ben and I were actually quiet sleepy at the time. But this is quiet a neat experience here...

"The Bed" Well, the couch was very comfortable... and I almost fell asleep sitting there. So... the bed, indeed.
The "Black Russian" that Ben ordered. $200NT

The "Kamakaze" Overexposure, ya, I know. But it was really dark there. $250NT

Tequila Sunrise, $200NT

Later on in the night, I thought I saw some twins coming into the Bar. Turned out that these girls were models from Mild Seven to conduct interviews and promote their cigarette. I think this marketing scheme works... see for yourself.

Here's me with 2 of the models.

And here are the other 2 models conducting an interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home