As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Absolutely swamped!!!

The no. of calls today must be proprotionate to the Thanksgiving traveling rush... feels kind of like all hell broke loose. I guess everyone is trying to get their last say before they can be on their way to eat the Turkey and be thankful in a more relieved way.

I didn't leave for lunch until almost 2pm.

It's now 3:30... and the vloume of calls has dropped to... well, let's see... ZIP.

I guess people are just trying to get everything done in the moring so they can take off early to avoid the traffic. In such case, I think I will enjoy myself here at work for the remainder hours.

Have a happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home