As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, November 21, 2005

24Hr Fitness

Today, I joined 24Hr Fitness and prepayed 3 years. Some of you might wonder why I did that being that I've been a loyal Bally Fitness member for 14 years... well, the facility is cleaner, there are more locations... even in Taiwan, and of course... they are open 24 hours a day.

I have discovered that it is a lot of fun to work out there with friends who are trying to get into better shape. We motivate each other more by doing more repetitions and more variety of exercises. At Ballys, I have my regular workout buddies, but we don't really change our routine... plus, we lift heavy. While it's good to know that we can lift a certain weight, it really drains out our energy to work on anything else.

This was a decision that arrived with two weeks of trial. There's a 24Hr fitness near my office, maybe I can even squeeze a quick cardio workout during lunch hour. Hehehe.

6 pack abs... here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home