As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Friday, November 18, 2005

It has been almost an entire week since my last update. Sorry about the lack of activity. I was under a lot of pressure and stress due to work. And today, I believe the issues were resolved to some point of certainty. Thanks for everyone who cared and prayed for me.

I believe that walking with God is a step by step process. We are usually never revealed more than what is two much ahead of us for very good reasons. This way, we stay closer with God, learn to rely on Him, and learn to take responsibility as they come.

Short of listing all the details and bore everyone else, I'm just glad that this week is over with uncertainty looming at the beginning of the week and victory at the end. God is faithful. And I hope that I will learn to be faithful toward Him in more ways as I learn to take on more of what life throws at me.

That's it for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home