As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Saturday, November 12, 2005

SETEC ASTRONOMY

I haven't updated for about a week. For some reason, this week I just can't find the motivation to write something... I happened to write a lot more for my private journal though...

Have you heard of "Setec Astronomy?"

If you've ever watched the movie "The Sneakers" you'll know what it is. Surely, there are so many things happening all the time in my life. Some of them can be shared openly. Some of them can't be. Because of "Setec Astronomy."

Ok, I've mumbled enough today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home