As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Break the dividing walls in my heart

Today, God spoke to my heart through the sharings of broken people during the Sunday service. The message was about the walls between people. And how God's desire is to break it so that we can have peace.

The wall is a result of bitterness. And this... I know too well.

I lived 20 years apart from my father whom I vaguely known. I can't really say that I have any distinguishable feelings toward him except that he's my father, and I shall love him. And I will see him when I go back to Taiwan at the end of the year.

Two years ago, I went back to Taiwan for him and my ex. I didn't find a home there. Now, I don't really know what to expect. Will I ever find a home?

The journey continues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home