As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Friday, December 29, 2006

Trip to Dian Sui 2006

Everytime I read God's word, I feel that every word is so precious. So it's difficult for me to pick and choose short passages to share on this blog. But I do intend to share at the very least some of the words that are most meaningful for me today:

Psalm 66:16-20
16 Come and listen, all you who fear God;
let me tell you what he has done for me.

17 I cried out to him with my mouth;
his praise was on my tongue.

18 If I had cherished sin in my heart,
the Lord would not have listened;

19 but God has surely listened
and heard my voice in prayer.

20 Praise be to God,
who has not rejected my prayer
or withheld his love from me!

----------------------------------------

Today was a test for me as well... I cried out to God (I feel that I will be doing a lot of crying in the coming year) and He heard me. I want to have the chance to say: "Come and listen, those who fear God. Let me tell you what He has done for me." Lord, Amen, I do ask for that privilege.

-----------------------------------------
Went to Dian Sui today with Echo. She's happily married now and to much of my surprise, she's never been to Dian Sui. So we decided to meet up and head down. Unfortunately, her husband couldn't join us. Perhaps though, another time. Don't worry, Echo, God has His timings for your husband and your family. I believe He will do just what He says in His perfect timing.










Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

你也会抓娃娃哦!真可爱!!!继续加油!哈哈!!!

1:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,never suprise that's my first time to Dan Sui because I just came to Taiwan about 1.5 months...Dan Sui is a pretty good place for trip and I missed the delicious food there!Sigh!Why couldn't I eat so much food just like Donal did?Haha...

6:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home