As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Some good blogs for you to check out...

Blogging has become a phenomenon. For my faithful readers and fellow blogsters... you know exactly what I'm talking about, right? And I think we can safely say that when someone leaves a comment or two on our blogs... we feel very good about it. So thank you all for the precious comments. It makes me feel that my voices are heard and that this blog has been valued.

If you have not noticed, I have linked my fellow blogsters' sites on the right. Check them out if you can. Meanwhile, let me just mention a few for those of you who are natually indecisive.

These are the blogs with special themes:

Glenn's blog: http://gblahg.blogspot.com/
Synopsis: You can find a lot of useful information here about movies, music videos, computer and Internet related tricks. Overall an interesting and animated blog. Btw, Glenn is my younger brother. He can cook (akem, ladies, he's also single). The name of the blog is "blah."

PeiPei's blog: http://blog.yam.com/muddigo/
Synopsis: FOOD BLOG!!! (hip hip hooray). Detail descriptions of the delicious foods in Tainan as well as the local cultures. Pei is a very talented composer. Btw, she's my cousin. And she doesn't know it yet, but she will be taking me around Tainan next time I'm taking a trip back to Taiwan. Don't you hide anywhere now, brahahahaha. The name of the blog is called "Wound Fresher." Or 傷口保鮮機. As you can see. Certain aspects of the meaning is lost in translation.

Remember to leave some comments...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! How did you find out about my place?! Of course I'll be delighted to show you around Tainan...:)

"Wound Fresher" sounds a little icky thought.....:P

7:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey hey, cousin. I first saw your blog from Glenn's site. And then I found out that my mom has e-mailed me your url. We were talking about how you had a site that talks about Tainan food and I asked my mom to forward me the link. So there it is...

About the name of your blog... I know it sounds weird in English. So if you have a better sounding translation, let me know and I'll change it.

Btw, if you use MSN, e-mail me your account name.

Laterz

11:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HaHa~~
JiaJia has been here for a month now, and we met up a couple of times for dinner etc. I'm actually back in Taipei now, all the posts about Tainan are actually from memory...but they still feel delicious in my mind^^

4:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, Jia Jia was online and we chatted a little bit (for the first time too!) and she told me you two met up. I was just wasn't sure whether you two were in Taipei or Tainan.

I'm gonna slowly read all your posts so I can catch up on Tainan. Hehe...

9:28 AM

 
Blogger Sydney said...

hello donald,
i read your blog but just didn't leave any comment....
thanks for adding me on the blog links. so, what's special about my blog???????? haha =)

5:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha... about your blog? It's a dose of blessing after blessing... online.

So when I need to feel blessed... I get a dose online.

So for the other readers out there. Go to Syd's blog to get a dose of the blessings from above.

6:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, Donald, your blog getting much more popular........

congratulations,

bom....pon......bom....firewroks...hahaha

btw, I can't be there tomorrow Friday night since moving to Torrance

thanks for invitation though

1:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home