As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, June 19, 2006

Successfully changed my phone carrier from Cingular to T-Mobile

Yup, that's right. I changed my carrier from Cingular to T-Mobile. However, I still kept the same number. The reason? Well, I got a new SLVR L7 for someone's pre-birthday gift... and sorry, people, I can only do this once for one person at a time. Some people asks me why I stick with Motorola. The reason is very simple: I can change a lot of things on Motorola phones.

Per the picture, I enlarged the caller ID parameters on the phone. So now when someone calls, I'll see a full screen photo instead of a thumbnail.

As for the past weekend:
1. People, don't get drunk and begin lecturing. It doesn't work
2. It was tons of fun on Saturday at the KTV and Kanpai with YAF fellowship. I'm still waiting for the photos to be e-mailed to me so I can upload some of them. I was too much in a hurry and forgot my camera.
3. Man, is it me? Or did it suddenly get hot...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats good.. cauz I'm using T-Mobile too.. and who is that cute girl in your cell?! ^0^

12:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha...

That's Belinda. I met her when I was in Taiwan last year. You can see her pictures posted in my late December and early January entries.

She's now in the states on Vacation. I think she's coming to LA next month. Maybe I can introduce her to you.

12:14 PM

 
Blogger IceCreampuff said...

new SLVR L7 for someone's pre-birthday gift!!! woowow, lucky girl! thanks, donald, you are so nice, I cannot wait to next April for my new phone, too... hahaha...

10:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

埃優
我也是要問同樣的問題拉
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

沒想到 自己召了
好吧..我以為是新的女友哩
夏我一跳

ㄟ 我下禮拜生日 厚臉皮的我
可以有一知這樣棒的新手機ㄇ
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

10:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Rita,

Sure thing. I'll be sure to leave a message for David as to hint him on ideas for your birthday gift.

And for Janice,

I'll do the same for Will. Hope ya'll both enjoy the new phone. Hahahahaha.

4:24 PM

 
Blogger IceCreampuff said...

哈哈哈哈哈哈...
Will doesnt really care a new phone from a good friend, so 不用麻煩了啦, 直接寄給我就可以了.

1:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, Ruth, when you call, your huge picture also is displayed on my phone. If you wanna know which one? Hehe, call and find out, I'll take a pic of it. Hahaha.

12:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home