As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Finally... Eggaroo Tataroo from SF

Finally... the long anticipated egg tart from Golden Gate Bakery in Chinatown San Francisco arrived via special delivery from William's Northren CA trip. Thanks, dude, I promise that I won't ever go easy on you when we go work out. Hahaha...

This morning, I got a call from William: he said he left the egg tarts on the table. And it's now infested with thousands of ants.

Poor guy. I suppose you can have some at my place. It tastes great even after being refrigerated. Of course, 20 seconds in the microwave makes it even better. Yum yum yum...

7 Comments:

Blogger IceCreampuff said...

先放進烤箱烤一下再吃會更好吃喔~

10:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are we going to have some at Friday night?

9:48 PM

 
Blogger Sydney said...

did you save one for me?

4:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure Syd, I did save one. But since we didn't meet up this weekend I'm afraid that it might be spoiled by next week. So I made a very important decision... I ate the one I saved for you...

Ai... it's not good to waste food. Especially with this delicious egg tart, if it goes bad while under my care, I would never forgive myself...

So with a lot of tear... I reluctantly ate the last one...

Brahahahaha...

6:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't eat tata any more!!!

you'd already been......

1:19 AM

 
Blogger Donald said...

Oh.. I forgot to get you one while you were here, Bernie. Oops... hehehe.

10:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donald
見者有份
不要忘了我的
哈哈哈哈

1:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home