As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Lemon Drop Shot


How to drink a Lemon Drop:
1. Set the sugar cube on fire until it carmelizes
2. Wrap the carmelized sugar with the slice of lemon
3. Bite the pulp of the lemon with the sugar
4. Take the shot and drink it

Even though I couldn't drink it (still on my "no alcohol" period), both Ben and Glenn said it was pretty good. So I guess this is my next trial drink for myself after I get well.

Here's a song that I was listening as I went to sleep. I'm not coughing that much today, but I guess my body got used to the sleeping late cycle and now I'm almost completely wide awake.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

better yet yet?

5:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home