As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Third night trying to sleep

I hate being sick...
I cough all the time, feel dizzy all the time, have no voice, have no strength, have no attention span, feel out of control... and above all, feel lonely... even though this is intentional since I don't want to pass my germs to anyone that's close to me or I care for.

Sighs... this is my third night trying to sleep. I hope I will be able to sleep.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you fell in love, man...

9:16 PM

 
Blogger Donald said...

Bernie...

I feel lonely because I'm up for the rest of the night while everyone else is asleep.

Well... maybe I did fall in love. But I've got to think about that.

3:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home