As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, May 15, 2006

... these voices...

These voices kept on telling me...
That "she doesn't think about you."
"She has her heart sets to care for hers... much more than anyone else."
I said, "I understand, please spend more time with them."
But the result is a few nights spend in tears, a sense of feeling lonely, and a heart uncared for...

These voices kept on telling me...
"She hasn't checked your blog in more than a thousand years."
"She only cares for you when she needs care."
I said, "I don't mind, because I know and I accept her the way she is."
The result is still... a few nights spent in tears, a sense of feeling lonely, and a soul unattended for...

I'm sorry, I meant no pressure. You must have a million thoughts swirling in your head... wondering where your future lies. I wonder too... I have a zillion thoughts... about if I will see you happy for the rest of my life.

Now I'm sleepless...
Now I'm speechless...
An empty cell phone...
A lonely guitar...
A broken string...
A pair of washed out jeans next to the computer...
A heart wanting to love...
to a soul tethered to her past life...

... these voices...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bro, I had this moment before.
most of human being have this feeling at least once through all of their lifes.
you are ok, I know,
God is always with you,
although you can not see.
Praise the Lord, giving you this time to feel your life so that you can help other people in this situation in future.

don't drink too mcuh,
tomorrow got job to do.

1:21 AM

 
Blogger Donald said...

Thank you, Bernie... my bro..

Please continue your prayers for me.

10:13 AM

 
Blogger IceCreampuff said...

Okok... you are the 5000th one!!!

Be happy! hahaha...

11:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes you can't get through this just by yourself... let us support you with prayer...
And, it won't hurt to come to the Lord and cry out to Him together!

we are here, bro~

1:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He has listened to our prayers and He is doing on it! Hold on!
God bless you!

10:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hang in there donald...better yet, come, let us pray together. you're not alone, not only Jesus is with you all the time, all of us here are also with you. press on...

12:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home