As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Prayer request

Dear all,

Please pray for me... so that I may be still, be quiet, to know God.
Please pray for me... so that I can mend the broken hearted
because God has and will mend mine.

I ask for patience.
I ask for favor.
I ask for miracles.

Please pray for my heart.
For all fruits and actions came from the very thoughts generated within.

Please pray for my readiness.
So when prompted, I may answer with gentleness and respect.

Please pray for me...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will be in my prayer and I believe you will have God's favor in everything you do! ^0^ thats why you got the 5,000 visitor on Sydney's blog! you so lucky!!! ^0^

1:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How you feeling today? You know, in a way, you're really not so lonely; not only is Jesus with you all the time, many of us are praying for you...

Sometimes we just need to make a conscious effort to bridge the gap between our mind and heart.

=)

5:12 PM

 
Blogger Donald said...

Ruth and Eric,

Thanks for your prayers. I actually begin to feel more relieved in the later times of Tuesday.

I know He's listened and responded to our prayers. Thank you again.

5:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coat Donald,

If you feel cold, I can be your heater.............

hahaha

seriously anyway, give me a call any time.

If you need girls, give me a call too.

If you need boys, I am really sorry~

11:25 PM

 
Blogger Donald said...

Thanks, Bernie:

The property of the coat is to keep warm, it is rarely washed, and can be borrowed amongst friends... So the coat will be going around to different places even though there is only one rightful owner.

I have your number set on voice dial. So be careful, hahahaha.

And of course I need girls. Well, I only need one. It takes time to form a heart to heart connection. And the longer the relationship, the more intricate details are involved... such connections and ties are difficult to let go. But I know that I have to give it up to God just like when Abraham offered his son on the alter. Because what followed are generations of blessings.

I just hope that I can act upon my belief and actually give it up... this is the tough part...

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home