As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Thursday, May 04, 2006

New Phone Arrived!!!



Finally... and fortunately, the phone ordered from TigerDirect arrived one day ahead of schedule. This is the Motorola SLVR L7 unlocked from Europe. Probably from Italy... since it looked like Italian on all the documentations as well as the "Charging Battery" text on the display (I forgot what it was, since all text changed to English when I install my SIM card).

Being that this is an unlock phone and not a bundle service plan phone... it came pretty much "naked." I mean, there's no carrying case, car charger, stereo headpiece (for MP3), or protective sleeve. It did come with it's own charger with an adaptor for US recepticles. And it's good that the phone can be charged off of any computer's USB port.

I immediately uploaded some mp3 songs to it to hear how it sounds from the built in speakers... wow!!! Sounds good!!!

After the phone was fully charged, I transferred the music and photo files from my old phone to the new one via bluetooth. And then, I copied some of the music files to my co-worker's RAZR phone via bluetooth. Hehe... now I have 1Gig of memory that I can play around with on this phone. And this can double up as an MP3 player now when I go work out. Cool!

2 Comments:

Blogger IceCreampuff said...

that phone is pretty cool
my church brother got one as well

5:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need a new one 2 ....
muhahahahahahahaha

4:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home