As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Wow... I slept througout most of the day today... it's now almost 7pm. Thank God for the extra hour I'll get tonight.

I think I will pick up my guitar and sing some songs right now... Apparently there's a lot of things on my mind but I can't sort it out very clearly. Oftentimes, the songs that I picked to sing in situations like these end up to be revealing because they reflect my mood more accurately.

Here's a song that came to mind:
星晴
作詞:周杰倫 作曲:周杰倫 編曲:洪敬堯

乘著風 遊盪在藍天邊 一片雲掉落在我面前
捏成你的形狀 隨風跟著我 一口一口吃掉憂愁

載著你 彷彿載著陽光 不管到哪裡都是晴天
蝴蝶自在飛 花也佈滿天 一朵一朵因你而香

試圖讓夕陽飛翔 帶領你我環繞大自然
迎著風 開始共度每一天

手牽手 一步兩步三步四步 望著天
看星星 一顆兩顆三顆四顆 連成線
背對背默默許下心願
看遠方的星是否聽得見

手牽手 一步兩步三步四步 望著天
看星星 一顆兩顆三顆四顆 連成線
背對背默默許下心願
看遠方的星如果聽得見 它一定實現
Translation (by me):

Star-E-Motion (kimochi)
Words and Music by: Jay Chou

Riding the wind around the edge of the blue sky, a piece of cloud fell before me.
Molded to the shapes of you, following me with the wind, bite by bite the worries are consumed.

Taking you to ride with me is like riding with the sunshine. Everywhere becomes a sunny day with you beside me. Butterflies flew freely, flowers filled the sky, and became fragrant only because of you.

Attempting for the dawn to take flight so it can take you and me on a tour around the vastness of nature. Facing the breeze, we began our journey to explore each day together.

Hand in hand, taking steps 1, 2, 3, and 4 while staring into the sky. Watching the stars 1, 2, 3, and 4 in a string. With our backs knitted together, we wished silently toward the stars...

and wonder if the distant stars heard us (and if the distant stars heard us, the wish will surely come true).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home