As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A colorful day





Today was busier than yesterday at the convention, however, it was a very fun day for me. Mostly because I was using the afternoon slower hours to get to know my neighbors and find out more about what they do. Being this is our first year at ISA, we don't really have any idea as to how to approach this market and present outselves well. So it was helpful to learn so many new things by just simply listening to veterans in the industry.

We also managed to entertain ourselves with ball juggling... I guess the original intention was to attract crowds. Well, I found that I really suck at it. But my neighbor was doing good. So the afternoon hours slipped away with tons of laughters.

Above are some pics I took today. The ball juggling were recorded as video files and are too big to post here. Maybe I'll get to share them with some of you at other opportunities. The night view was taken on the 38th floor of the hotel. The day pic shows two buildings whose first third section are parking structures.

I had steak and shrimp and a restaurant outside of the hotel. Good price for the food, unlike last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home