As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

so... where do I go from here?

No longer do I feel that my life is "fine" and "alright." The past few weeks I discovered that I've gotten in touch with certain levels of my emotion which I probably have repressed for some time. Now it's easier for me to be "touched" by pretty much everything.

This reminds me... I was watching the movie "The Longest Yard" on Monday and there's this football player who was all tough until his steroids got replaced with estrogen... all of a sudden, he became more sensitive and emotional. Man, it was good for a laugh. But I'm certain that I didn't take any hormone pills, hahaha...

I think God has opened up the part of me where I was most fearful of because of its fragile nature. I suppose that in order to move on and really "live" life, it's better to have my full package of emotions with me than to have some of them discarded or neglected. I think I've gotten them back now... the only question is... where do I go from here?

When Abraham was called to follow God, he went faithfully as God revealed to him as each step unfolds. I think most of us are familiar with the story... this is the promised life of fulfillment. I wish that I will walk in it faithfully.

Amazingly, I got all my work done yesterday despite my absence on Monday. There's more, but I know that God will lead me. Lord, please do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home