As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, January 01, 2007

Old Style Restaurant

Today I met up with Howard (my brother in law)'s brother Kevin. I brought a bottle of Patron to him on Howard's behalf. So He decided to take me to dinner for something extraordinary. This restaurant boast decorations of everything from the 60s and 70s of Taiwan (before my time, ok, childhood times... early childhood). The picture on the left is me with the owner, Julia. Alright, the reason why the photo looks weird is because I stepped back a few steps so that I look smaller (Julia is a small girl).

Hey, remember Kanpai in the US? This place is also filled with celebrity visits (see photos below).



















4 Comments:

Blogger gl said...

The food looks great - I'm jealous!

-Greg

1:29 PM

 
Blogger IceCreampuff said...

好羨慕啊~~~~~~~~

新年快樂喔!
願你凡事興盛, 身體健壯, 正如你的靈魂興盛一樣~!!!
願神祝福你喔!!!

11:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

envy envy.... the food!!!!! ohh.. i'm starving. hehe. Happy New Year! Enjoy =)

5:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw... looks so fun... :D

5:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home