As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84:6-7 他 們 經 過 流 淚 谷 , 叫 這 谷 變 為 泉 源 之 地 ; 並 有 秋 雨 之 福 蓋 滿 了 全 谷 。 他 們 行 走 , 力 上 加 力 , 各 人 到 錫 安 朝 見   神 。

Monday, October 24, 2005

Arrived at Chicago Midway!






Wow, this place is so much colder than LA. With the recent weather changes... I must say that I like colder weather better than hotter ones. My boss and I took the CTA orange line to downtown from Midway airport and we "walked" to our hotel: The Club Quarters.

This city looks and feels so much like Taipei... lots of cars, taxi drivers who think they own the road, lots of pedestrians... tall buildings, metro trains... etc.

The wind made it very very cold as it added the chill factor. But I must say that this is the cold I can tolerate. Not sure about that if it snows here... hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home